Monday, October 10, 2011

Camera???

Okay, so this is where my Halloween Decoration post should have been...but my husband took my camera~!! Why, you ask??? Because he has gone to Northern Maine Moose Hunting... Yeah, Moose hunting.



I guess he wanted to be able to take beautiful pictures of the moose in Northern Maine..No, he wants to take a picture of the Moose they get. Not sure how I feel about this. He has never gone Moose hunting in the past and I think this has been a Bucket List item for him.. So I'm happy about his getting a dream to come true, but I don't think I can really get excited about this one.
So, as soon as he gets back, I'll have my Halloween post and I promise, NO pictures of the Moose... I feel too sad about that.. Have a great Monday everyone!!

4 comments:

grammie g said...

HI Tracey...I don't get the Moose hunting thing either....so what will happen to all thst moose meat ...lol sound like you won't eat it!!
Don't you want a Moose rack on you living room wall!! lol ; }

Grace

Sea Witch said...

My honey, who lived in Maine for a few years and loved it would so be into this Moose hunt. Hope your honey bags the big bone. Sea Witch

Fox and Sparrows said...

I grew up with hunting men. My brothers and dad would go up every year and deer/elk hunt and we girls would have a girls weekend. I actually loved it! I am sure my brother and dad would have loved going on a moose hunt!!

Anita @ Cedar Hill Ranch said...

Tracey, I say, "bring it!" I would love to see some moose pictures, while they are still alive of course.