Wednesday, November 2, 2011

An Empty house,,,again..

Well, my oldest daughter left for Florida today. She will be staying with my sister who is undergoing radiation therapy for breast cancer. I am so pleased that my daughter felt pulled to go and be with my sister during this difficult time. So, that leaves me home with my husband in an empty house for two months. I miss my daughter already. She was always around to play Jeopardy at night, watch Glee on Tuesday's and bake for her. I love my alone time with my husband, but having her around is a blessing.
My youngest daughter is going through a difficult time with her boyfriend. Not going to go into details, but this is a very delicate time in their relationship and all I can do is ask for prayer. I know that God has great things in store for her, and this may not be the young man he has in mind. I ask to give her strength to get her through this time and for her to help see past the present to a future filled with His love.
So today I ask for prayer.... for my daughters and that God direct their lives.
Thank you.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

I'm praying....

Anita @ Cedar Hill Ranch said...

Hang in there. And how wonderful to have such a giving, caring daughter; well-done Mom!!

Mandi @ Finding Home said...

I just needed to stop by your blog because you were heavy on my heart tonight. I see that things are a little messy in your world right now and please know that I will be lifting up you and your girls and your sister during this time. God has a plan and I pray you just rest in the shadow of his wing. It speaks so much to the amazing mom that you are that your daughter would pick up and go so far away to be with her aunt. That's amazing. Please know that I'll be praying for your family. You're so amazing, Tracey, and I'm so glad you're in my life!