Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Thankful Heart

I can't believe it's already Thanksgiving!! Where does the time go??? I think it's moving faster now that I'm getting older. But, I didn't want to let the day get away from me with saying how Thankful I am to be able to have such great friends in this Blog World. I love reading each persons post on their blog and love getting comments from all of you!! I truly feel blessed by this experience and am so happy that I can come to my computer each morning and take a glimpse into your world and share in your experiences. I love it!! I am Thankful this year for a lot of things....my husband, my children, having a job, and having wonderful friends like you all!!!
Have a great Thanksgiving all..... Enjoy your day and Thank you!

3 comments:

grammie g said...

Hey Tracey...However you and Jim spend your day I hope it is special, and full of blessings!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Love to you both..
Grace

Anita @ Cedar Hill Ranch said...

Tracey, I enjoy seeing your blog and what you are doing. I'm blessed too!!

Sea Witch said...

Time together is what is important, not matter what the day may be. Blessings to you and those you love. Sea Witch