Sunday, January 29, 2012

End of Week One

Well, I have to admit it's been okay not spending unnecessary money. I've only purchased the following..
Gas..30.00 ( I live in a small town and have to commute to work every day)
Lunch to go to my second job..3.96 for a sandwich and a coffee
Mail 2.68 , since I don't have a library in my town I have to pay to mail books back to our State Library
Walmart 20.81 I needed a new Cricut mat for my Cricut machine in order to make my own cards and finish up some scrap booking. Bought a head of lettuce and some celery too.
So, as you can see, I'm trying very hard to stick to my plan. I haven't' shopped at Goodwill (heart breaking right now)... and I plan on continuing my quest to not spend unnecessarily.  The up coming week I have a dentist appointment and am working a little bit more. I'm finding that I'm using things in my cupboard that haven't been used in awhile and getting creative on meals. So the end of week one.. Week two ...Bring it On!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Tracey just catching up on your blog and what a great idea! I need to do this. I still try not to buy unnecessary items but sometimes I fall off the wagon and go nuts. Ugh.

Hope you had a great weekend!

Love and hugs...

Michelle

Fox and Sparrows said...

I think I may do this over the next month. I need to save money and get our finances in order. We are in need of a major financial over-haul!

Anita Cedar Hill Ranch said...

You are inspiring me Tracey. I need to try this for a few days at least!!