Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Update on Fitness

Well, It's been half a week and I'm doing well. No coffee bought at work or even buying that bottle of water. I'm taking my own coffee and water to work and using a great Thermos my husband bought me years ago. I have to admit that I'm doing pretty well so far. I needed some new books, so I wen to Nook by B&N and found some freebies to download on my e-reader and I'm good with that.  I do plan on going swimming at our local YWCA soon..so I will be using 3.50 for that purpose. I had been going three times per week, until I started my second job. Now that that is winding down.. it's time to get Physical Fitness in order...(more on that later). So, I'm looking for freebies when I can get them. Trying to get my house in order and going through unneeded things to make my life simpler. The journey is challenging.. but remember.. it's not who leaves this world with the most stuff... it's how you impacted the world with your kindness, laughter, and generosity.  Trying to be a good steward of what God has provided!
More to come later!!

3 comments:

Sea Witch said...

YOu are making your journey count! Good for you and don't you just love the pool time. I need to get back into my own exercise routine again. Have been a royal slacker since Thanksgiving. Your post inspires me. Sea Witch

jordiegirl said...

Hello Tracey nice of you to pop by and comment on my scavenger hunt photos.

Just ring the bell when you arrive and after welcoming you to our home I'll put the kettle on for a lovely cup of English tea.

I could do with starting some exercise too but my arms and legs aren't in the best of health these days!

Anita Cedar Hill Ranch said...

Oh I love that 'being a good steward' thing you said. That is awesome and I agree with you whole-heartedly.