Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fifty Shades of Grey

Controversy...that is what this title brings to mind. So, I decided to buy the book and read it for myself. I bought it on my way out to Las Vegas and began reading it on the plane ride back home yesterday.... Half way through the book and I am enjoying it. Is it racey??? Yes. Is it erotic??? Yes. But it's really a great story of two people and their relationship. No, not everyone would enjoy this book, just like a vacation to Vegas isn't for everyone. But I find nothing really offensive about it and it has made for some great dreams at nigh....(wink:)

5 comments:

Sea Witch said...

What I call summer trash reading. Merely mind fodder that you just sit back and enjoy, no insightful commentary or the meaning of life. Just escapism. Hope all is well with you and those you love.

Debbie said...

Thanks for sharing that...I was wondering about the book since I have heard a lot about it. Love the last line of your comment!

Lola said...

Hi Tracey!

Hope all's well with you! Interesting book!!

PS The Lake House movie you mentioned - is that the one with Sandra Bullock? (There are quite a few movies with the same/very similar name and I want to avoid this particular one if it's the same one you described!! Do let me know if you've the time! Thanks!!)

Have a good weekend!

Lola said...

Thanks for the heads up!

Enjoy the weekend!!

Lola said...

Thanks for the heads up!

Enjoy the weekend!!