Friday, June 1, 2012

Relaxed or Project Minded

My life since I came home from Las Vegas has been a hectic one. My work schedule has been a little full and I just can't seem to get out of my own way. I have vegetables that need to get in the garden, a lawn that needs to be mowed, a garden bench that needs to be painted and many other projects that I just can't seem to get done!! What is wrong with me? I am hoping to start menu planning this week,  as I always seem to be at a loss for what I;m going to have for dinner and then end up not really making anything, and the family to is fend for themselves. Not a good way of being a mother or wife. Priorities are all shuffled lately and that isn't good either. I know summer is a more relaxed time, but here in Maine it about the only time for good weather and time for doing outdoor projects.
So, I hope in the near future to get these projects out of the way and get my priorites in order and get my life back to some normalcy.
Is summer a productive time or more relaxed time for you?? I'd love to know!

2 comments:

grammie g said...

Hi Tracey...Sweetie..I am home all day long and can't get out of my own way...I think, I stand, and stare at the things that need to be done,and don't get done lol...grrrr!
Your not alone so many people tell me the same thing !!
I think we would like to enjoy the summer, but we try to cram so much in like the birds who come for the summer hustle to make a nest raise the young all within these short season!!
I would love to scream today ..the lawn mower is cutting uneven, the side porch is about ready to fall apart...flower beds full of weeds!!
I could go on,but you get where I am coming from!!
Love Ya
Grace
PS I would like nothing better then to take long walk, go to the beach and take photos....but !!!!!!

Artsy VaVa said...

I think everyone goes through times like that! As for meals...Get some easy recipes off of Pinterest! I think sometimes we get tired of the same old things and cooking something new jump starts us into having more fun with cooking. There is a Taco Pasta recipe I found on Pinterest & saved to my recipe board that is a great, easy one dish meal that my family loves! Check it out.
As for your projects, they can wait. If I'm not in the mood to do something then it doesn't turn out that great!!!
Don't worry...you'll move out of your own way soon!