Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Less than interested

I have been less than interested in writing and updating my blog for the past month than ever.... not really sure why. I've been busy baking, making soap, creating small lunch bags and more. I just can never seem to post about anything. I think it's that I get so into what I'm doing that I never think to grab my camera and take a picture. It is usually an after thought when all is put away and I'm sitting reading all of the wonderful blogs I keep up with and say,,"I should have posted about canning 40 pints of pickles".... but never when I'm doing it. Just want to say, I love the blogs I've always followed... I read every day and love to stay updated in your blog world.
I'm heading to Europe soon for vacation with my husband. I'm anxious to be away and enjoy some alone time with him and enjoy the Old World Feel that Europe has to offer. I will post pictures when I return and let you all know where I've been and what area's off Europe I have visited.... Enjoy your Hump Day ......I'll be back again soon!

3 comments:

Sea Witch said...

Have fun and be safe in Europe. Looking forward to your photos upon your return.

traffictieup said...

I am very happy to read your articles it’s very useful for me,
and I am completely satisfied with your website.
All comments and articles are very useful and very good.
Your blog is very attention-grabbing. I am loving all of the in
turn you are sharing with each one!…

Sumo Suit Hire

Michelle said...

Tracey! I am back! Life has been just way too busy and it's been so hard to keep up with the blogging. I have two jobs..I tried to quit my last job to move on to another but they were very upset and so I'm doing contracting for them outside my full time job. Ugh. And I'm too nice to leave completely. Lol! I'm headed to California this weekend but will post more when I get back. FYI, things did not work out with Jim and I've moved on and just met awonderful man about 3 months ago. Not going to divulge him at the moment as I'm superstitious about that. Lol! I want to make sure HE is the one! I have four cats now too. So much to tell you. Anyhoo..just wanted to swing by and say hi. You seem somewhat busy too. So jealous of your upcoming trip to Europe!

Lots of love and hugs!

Michelle, Quincy, Emma, Lily and Perseus.