As I go through my favorite blogs, I see people redoing their homes, creating many beautiful things, and cooking up a storm. As for me, I'm trying to get through the toughest month of the year in Maine.
It gets dark early, it's cold, and just plain blah!!!
So, in an effort to try to keep going... I'm making a list of things to accomplish this year and things that are coming up this year in my life to look forward to.
So, here is the list of things that are either going to happen this year or I want to accomplish;
1. Las Vegas for my 50th Birthday...May 2012
2. Redo my kitchen.. floor, walls, cabinets...etc,( wish list)
3. Finish painting the rest of my House... (def)
4. Buying a new Car..(def)
5. Trip to Germany/Italy in Sept 2012 (yeah)
6. Work on losing weight (def)
7. Stop casual smoking... for sure!!
8. Work on my crafts more often and get ready for Craft Fairs in December 2012!
9. See another Broadway Show!
10. Be with my family more!!
Well... this is a good start and I'm sure I'll add to it as I go along... but for now.. this is a place to start! Starting is always the first step!