Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Heat is On

Here in Maine, the temps are rising!! It's been so hot you can't imagine. Most of the time, Maine is a very cold state. In the summer it can get warm and hot, but usually stays that way for only a little while. Lately, we've had temperatures in the 90's and 100's. Not usual for a state so far north.  With it being so hot, I'm lazy! I can't get myself to exercise to do anything because of the heat. I am so tired and out of sorts, that I feel like I can't get myself to do anything. I long to craft again. To use my new bike, new sneakers and new golf clubs. But the time is not now. I have an event that will be coming up that will change my life for about a year and I'm not sure how I will handle it. Prayer and more Prayer is the only way that I will get through this.
I hope that I'll find my way back to doing things that I enjoy and get my motivation back before the end of the summer.

1 comment:

Sea Witch said...

Do what I do. Get a kiddie pool, put it in your back yard or deck/patio and fill it with water. Then grab a book that you don't mind getting wet and hope in. Relax, have a cold drink by yourside and a paperback and forget about the heat. Oh, and wear sunscreen.