Sunday, August 11, 2013

August Days

I can't believe that it's already August 11th. Wow! Where did the time go. The summer in Maine has been far from perfect. It's been hot, cool, rainy, humid.... not a great summer. The days are getting shorter and the nights cooler. I'm not sure where the time has gone and I feel like I haven't accomplished a lot. I am coming up on some changes in my home and they will take a lot of prayer and faith to get me through the upcoming year. I will have to really get myself on a schedule and stick to it.
I've currently changing jobs and heading back to school full-time again this semester. I won't be bored that's for sure!
So, here's to the beginning of new things and accepting change. Have a great rest of the summer!!!

1 comment:

grammie g said...

Hi Tracey... Pulling for you,and i can't imagine what an up-evil it is in your life!!
It will be a battle for sure,day by day prayer by prayer, up's and downs!

I not going to say "you can do this Tracey", your strong, read your Bible , prayer continuously ,and etc.. been there,and if you feel your failing at this it makes you even worse...hmmmm I hope you know what I am saying, because it is so hard to describe!! Okay I'm
done!! ; }

thinking of you !!
Grace