Friday, August 30, 2013

Needing a Schedule

I think everyone does better with a schedule. I know that it would be better for me. I recently left my job for another one that is more flexible. With that came a lot of down time. I also will be starting back to school full-time in about 4 days. I have projects that need finishing and getting my Bible Study time in seems to be taking a back seat right now.
I've decided to make a schedule. One like my kids had when they were little. On the refrigerator that stares me in the face and I can refer to all day long when I seem to be off track.
This may seem like a drastic measure, but I think it's the only way I'm going to get the things done that I need to get down. Study time, school time, craft time, meal time, exercise time and so on. I know that this will help me get my life in some order that is desperately needed at this time.
So, tomorrow is the start of my new schedule. I hope that this will meet my needs and help me accomplish the goals I need to achieve.

1 comment:

grammie g said...

Hi Tracey... I should try that, I just seen to have no motivation!!
I get so overwhelmed, get in a tizzy (love that word) : } and get nothing done!!
Maybe you have given me an idea!!
Hope it works!!

Grace