Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy 2014!!

Wow, 2014! This year has a lot of things that will be happening for me. My daughter is getting married in September. My husband returns from Afghanistan. My yearly trip to Las Vegas. And I hope to get off my last 15 pounds of weight! So much is happening this year that I'm very excited. I hope to be a regular on my blog again and get back my readers. I have neglected my blog due to not wanting to sit and type for any extended period of time and forgetting the reason why I started my blog to begin with. I started this blog years ago for personal reasons. I wanted to write about my life in my small Maine town. I wanted to write about the things that I have done to better my home and my life with simpler ways. I'm going to get back to my roots. I have some plans for my home this year and for my life that I'm hoping to share with those around me. I hope you stay tuned to see what I'm up to and to get a better understanding of life in a small town. I don't have a showcase home, but it is comfortable and clean. I don't do gourmet recipes, but they are healthy and delicious. I have simple tips to help get through a Maine winter and thoughts of how Christ is using me in this life.
Happy New Year to all and hope you will follow me more closely this year!!

2 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

Happy New Year! I look forward to seeing more of you this year!

Michelle said...

Tracey...Happy New Year! I've missed you and blogging...I think I am back. Home all has been well with you and your family. Much love! Michelle, Quincy and four other cats. Yep...added one more in the last year...five and HOLDING. :) xo