Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Upcoming Valentine's Day

This Valentine's Day will be different than any one I've known. My husband is deployed right now and we won't be together. It's not like this is the first holiday we haven't been together, but Valentine's day is for lovers!! Couples. Two people who share a deep love. Well, I can say that even though we won't be together, we will be able to Skype and see each other. How blessed is that!?? I have the best man in the world. Even though he is over 6, 000 miles away, he loves me unconditionally. He showers me with cards, flowers and calls. It doesn't have to be Valentine's day for him to show me how much I mean to him. I am a lucky woman. So, if you spending Valentine's Day apart from you loved one, I know how you feel. Focus on their love year round and how much they show you every day how much you mean to them!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Valentines Day, Traci!! I bet you are missing your hubby. Absence makes the heart grow fonder though. ;) <3