Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter around the Corner

Easter is this Sunday.... I love this holiday for many reasons. I love the fact we get to celebrate the resurrected God. We celebrate the beginning of spring and all the newness that comes with it. We get to spend a day with family to enjoy a slower paced kind of day to reflect on the wonders that God has provided for us.
God has been very good to me this past year. He has watched over me while my husband has been deployed. He has given me peace when I've been stressed and has provided me with all my needs. If not for the Risen Christ, none of this would have been possible. I'm truly thankful that God the Father sent His son to the earth to redeem us from Sin.
I hope you have a wonderous Easter Sunday and that the Lord has blessed you and your family.